Sunday, September 4, 2016

Good News: Love My Kids

Good News
Since my main website is down again, I will write my Good News post here. I do a weekly Good News post on my blog as a way of trying to stay positive.

This past week, we had our two children with autism come for a visit. It was nice in that our other three children were away at camp and so things were a bit quieter in the house. It is difficult having our children living in a different city but there are good things. We get to see them regularly and the overnight visits are going very well. Our relationship with them is much better now than it was when they lived with us. We can enjoy them without all of the daily stress that comes with autism.

We have a lot of fun with our children and that is good news.

Enjoying some Mac & Cheese together!
In This video, my daughter shares her opinion of my singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment