Friday, March 13, 2015

Making Your Church Autism-Friendly

Some time ago I merged my multiple blogs into one website at www.stephenjbedard.com. I am happy with that decision but at the same time I felt as if promoting autism resources was getting left out. I wrote How to Make Your Church-Autism Friendly because I strongly believe, both as a former pastor and an autism dad, that churches need to be equipped to minister to families with disabilities in general and autism in particular.

While it may seem like a step backward, I have decided to start this new blog. I intend it to look a bit different than my discipleship blog, but there will be some overlap. I have plans for plenty of guest bloggers as well as links to practical resources that churches can do.

So please pass on the word about this blog and let's see if we can improve the way churches minister to families with special needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment